· Please do not park in the lot closest to the art room (perpendicular to 3rd Street). This lot is reserved for staff only.
· If you are parking your car and walking your child to the door, park in the large lot that runs parallel to 3rd Street. Use the cross walk from that lot to our front entrance. This change will ensure that there are no pedestrians in the drop off lane.
· If you are dropping your child off so that he or she can walk into the school without you, please pull forward as far as possible. Stay in the line. This change will allow about eight cars to let students out at once and then pull away. Do not go around cars to leave the line ahead of other cars, and do not get out of your car.
· Be very careful to stop at cross walks.
· NEVER EVER LEAVE YOUR CAR UNATTENDED IN THE DROP OFF/PICK UP LANE.
Please visit our school store for logo branded shirts, hats, backpacks and more! Click this link to access: EVE Logo Wear
737 E. Third Street, Eagle, CO
PO Box 780, Eagle, CO 81631
Principal: Tiffany Dougherty
School Mascot: Eagles
School Colors: Green and White
Eagle Valley Preschool -970-328-5720
Director - Brittany Schlegel-Kass
Eagle Valley Elementary is located at 737 E. Third Street in Eagle. The school consists of 280 students. The average class size for Kindergarten through fifth grade is 19 students. Instructional Specialist Staff include Art Education, Music Education, Physical Education, Computer Education, Media Specialist, Gifted Education (EAGLE Program), Reading grades 2-5, Second Language Acquisition, Special Education, School Psychologist, Speech Therapist and Occupational Therapist.